Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Day 2: Accountability Challenge

Day 2: 8-2

Breakfast: Banana Caramel Shake with coconut water
Lunch: zucchini/avacado mac and cheese
Dinner: 2 hard boiled egg whites, zucchini and a tomato
Snacks: slice of zucchini bread
Water Intake: 85oz (8 with beauty booster)
Exercise/Workout: hour of yoga mixed with abs and bonus workout below + sum
Steps (if you have a Fitbit or tracker): 6600
Today I succeeded in: Organizing my work life after missing Monday and getting a workout in
I could have done better in: taking my 10 minute breaks to go for walks instead of working through them and maybe not eating the zucchini bread

Bonus workout: DONE
20 squats x 3
30 second plank x 2
45 second skaters (or curtsy squats) x 2

Here in New England, Zucchini and all types of summer squashes are in season.  I pick a few a week from my own garden and the farm stands are fully stocked with them as well. I honestly feel like I eat it every night and I am pretty sure it is because I do.  Here is one of the ways I like to cook it:

2 Zucchini
1 heaping tablespoon Coconut Oil
Season Salt to taste
Black pepper and Sea Salt to taste

I simply heat the oil in a saute pan until hot.  I add the sliced zucchini rounds to the pan and sprinkle with season salt. I stir occasionally until lightly browned and serve with salt and pepper to taste. Quick, simple and easy!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment