Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Parmasan Pasta Salad

So last night I was starving when I got home from work and wasn't really in the mood for any meat!  My husband cooked himself some delish chicken but while we waited I through together a quick on the spot pasta salad with what we had in the house.  I love using Barilla Veggie Pasta.  You get a full serving of veggies in each serving without having to add in the extra's.

Once this was done cooking I drained the pasta and tossed it with some EVOO.  I added a few shakes of grated parmesan cheese, that melted right into the warm pasta, a little parsley and a little basil.  I finished it up with 1 can of sliced black olives and sea salt.  For throwing something together at the last minuted it was absolutely delish and my husband agreed! Had to write about this one to make sure I never forget how to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment