Monday, June 10, 2013

Men Can Cook Too!

Men can cook too!
I texted my husband tonight to tell him I would make American Chop Suey, his favorite, when I got home.  When I get home late he usually will start dinner, the protein at least, so I can just throw together some sides when I get home.  I wanted to make sure he didn't bother tonight.  If you have read my post on American Chop Suey, you know I don't eat it.  My husband texted me and asked if I could let him know when I was on my way, at this point I knew he would be cooking something for me, and I was right! 

He made me an egg sandwich, but not your typical egg sandwich.  There is no bread in this sandwich, the eggs are the bread, and in between them is the kielbasa, tomatoes and taco cheese for a bit of heat. Topped with salt and pepper to finish.  A simple, quick and most importantly, delicious sandwich, without all the carbs of bread! It was so good I had him make me another, might just be a new favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment