Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Grilled Bacon Wrapped Corn on the Cob

Okay everyone, here it is, the one everyone has asked for with the exact recipe on how to make it.....
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Corn on the Cob

6 Corn - Husked and cleaned
1 package hickory smoked bacon
Cajun Seasoning
***I make my own version by mixing together the below,
*2tsp salt
*2 tsp garlic powder
*2 tsp paprika
*1 tsp black pepper
*1 tsp chili powder
*1 tsp onion powder
*2 tsp dried oregano
*1 tsp Italian Seasoning
*1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
6 sheets foil

Rub Seasoning onto the cleaned corn
Wrap each piece with 2-3 pieces of bacon
Wrap in foil tightly and twist ends to tighten (can use 2 sheets if needed)
I have a charcoal grill so we cooked for 20minutes turning every 5 minutes then closed the vent so the heat wouldn't be as hot and let cook for an additional 25minutes.
Check one piece to make sure the bacon is fully cooked and enjoy (I know my husband sure did)!

No comments:

Post a Comment