Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekly Menu Planning

Happy Monday everyone! This week I decided to plan ahead.  I really don't have time to be running to the grocery store every other night, especially when I usually don't leave work until after 6pm. This past weekend was the first that I had two days off with nothing at all planned, probably since spring! I decided I would spend Saturday morning actually planning what I would cook all week before heading out to the grocery store. This way I would be able to get everything I needed for meals all week without wasting money on grabbing things I could possibly not use or end up with 10lbs of more frozen meat in my freezer. Here is what I plan to make this week and if all goes well there will be plenty of recipes to share along the way:

Monday:
Tomato Basil Chicken Breast over Veggie Pasta 
Tuesday:
Marinated Grilled Pork Chops with Butternut Squash and Mashed Potatoes
Wednesday:
Crock Pot Beef Roast with Red Potatoes
Thursday:
Left Over Beef from Wednesday
Friday:
American Chop Suey or Tacos (this one is still up in the air but we always have the ingredients for both on hand)
Saturday:
Pulled Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches

A few of these I have made before so you can find the recipe for them by clicking on them above. As for the others I will add then as the week goes on. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment