Monday, February 1, 2016

Herbalife 21 Day Shake Challenge - Day 1

I have been using Herbalife formula 1 shake mix for the past few months as a meal replacement.  I started using it to assist in losing a few pounds.  I did great at first and then, like everyone, fell off track around the holidays. I haven't tracked my progress closely but have lost at least 6 inches and 7 lbs when I did track it throughout a 21 day period.

Starting today, I am participating in a 21 day shake challenge with other herbalifers.  Throughout this challenge I will be posting a photo of my shake daily and decided to share different recipes I use along the way here.  From time to time I will also post about my progress as I have taken day one measurements and will check my results on day 21 as well.

So today's shake was a Pistachio Shake:

2 scoops of French Vanilla Formula 1
1 Tablespoon of Instant Pistachio Pudding Mix
8oz of Non-Fat Milk
6 Ice Cubes
A Dash of Cinnamon

I like to put it all in my Nutri-Ninja to make sure everything is blended well.  Its a quick, easy and most importantly nutritional breakfast on the go.

Stay tuned for more recipes to come in the next 21 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment