Sunday, February 21, 2016

Herbalife 21 Day Shake Challenge - Day 21

Wow! Here we are at Day 21, our FINAL DAY, of the Herbalife 21 Day Shake Challenge.  Now they say it takes 21 days to form a habit and let me tell you, this is a habit I don't want to break as it is the best kind of habit you can have, a healthy lifestyle! I still have a good way to go on my journey but I have come a long way and find myself making better decisions for both my body and my mind both inside and out.

For our final day I decided to try something new and went with a Chai Shake, here's how I did it:

2 Scoops French Vanilla Formula 1
4 Tablespoons Chai Concentrate
6 Ice Cubes
8oz Milk
A Dash of Cinnamon

If you want to see change you can't just sit there and hope and wish, you need to take that first step and jump in.  I mean in the end what do you have to lose......except a few pounds and maybe some old bad habits!  If you are interested in learning more about a healthy lifestyle and Herbalife, please feel free to contact me directly. I'd love to help you start your journey that will turn into the best habit you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment