Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Herbalife 21 Day Shake Challenge - Day 10

Today is day 10 of the Herbalife 21 Day Shake Challenge and today I tried something different.  I have been trying to cut back on coffee and it hasn't been too bad.  In fact, I don't drink coffee for the caffeine as most do, I just love the taste of coffee.....from regular brewed coffee, to coffee milk and coffee ice cream.  So today, I made a coffee shake.  Now Herbalife has a coffee shake, Cafe Latte, but I decided to take my French Vanilla shake mix and add a single serving of Folgers Instant Coffee into it.  Here is the recipe:

2 Scoops French Vanilla Formula 1
1 Single Serve Instant Coffee Granules
6 Ice Cubes
8oz Non-Fat Milk

All of the above went into the nutri ninja and it was DELISH!  I will obviously adding this to my favorite list! Happy Hump Day All!

No comments:

Post a Comment