Saturday, February 6, 2016

Herbalife 21 Day Shake Challenge - Day 6

The weekend is finally here! It is Saturday and Day 6 of the Herbalife 21 Day Shake Challenge.  Today I decided to take a drive and head to New Life Nutrition in Seekonk for my shake. I am starting to get my mom on track with the Herbalife products so had her come along for the ride as well (not to mention there is plenty of shopping in the area too). We arrived and had a tough choice of the many shake options they offer, you can check out some of the options here. We both decided to go with the peach tea with mango aloe and then my mom had the Pumpkin Pie Shake and I had the Pistachio Cheesecake shake.
Both were delicious but my mom def found her new go to shake and I will be putting in an order for some tea and aloe soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment