Sunday, February 14, 2016

Herbalife 21 Day Shake Challenge - Day 14

Today is Day 14 of the Herbalife 21 Day Shake Challenge, it is the end of week two, it is Valentine's Day and it is about -15 outside! I woke up to breakfast made by my wonderful husband so I didn't have my typical shake to start the day, instead I had a mid-day shake and seeing how cold it is outside I opted for a hot shake today.  I kept it simply:

2 Scoops French Vanilla Formula 1
8 oz Warm Milk
1 Tablespoon of Honey
A Few dashes of Cinnamon

For the hot shake I heat the milk and then add in everything else and mix with a hand mixer**.  Once blended, I add a dash a cinnamon on top to finish it off.
**Do not add warm liquid to the nutri ninja if you are using one, I learned the hard way it will basically burst

Happy Valentine's Day All!



No comments:

Post a Comment