Friday, February 12, 2016

Herbalife 21 Day Shake Challenge - Day 12

We have made it through the work week and Day 12 of the Herbalife 21 Day Shake Challenge! I've really taken to this challenge and LOVE how it gets Herbalife out there in the world.  I have had quite a few people reach out to me and ask me what it is and what I have been doing as they notice the "shake pictures" everyday.  I am excited that it is Friday and look forward to hopefully getting over to New Life Nutrition tomorrow for a shake and some tea AND I have an Herbalife order expected to arrive tomorrow!

So today I tried a Blueberry Cheesecake Shake to start my day and I am hoping to possibly do two a day shakes next week for the final stretch!
Blueberry Cheesecake Shake:

2 Scoops French Vanilla Formula 1
1 Tablespoon Cheesecake Pudding
1 Handful of Blueberries
6 Ice Cubes
8oz Milk


No comments:

Post a Comment